Terms and Conditions (Required)
Terms and Conditions of On-line Audition Service
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Article 1 (Consent to the Terms)
Welcome to the IF Entertainment Online Audition Site (“this Site”). IF Entertainment Company Limited (the “Company”) will provide this Service to you subject to your consent to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and if you give your consent to the Terms, these Terms shall apply to our provision and your use of the Service. Any matters not specified in these Terms shall be governed by the applicable laws and regulations including the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Assessment Regulations of the Telecommunications Ethics Committee, the Code of Ethics for Telecommunications,
the Program Protection Act, and related regulations.
Article 2 (Indication and Amendment of Terms)
1. This Site will display on the initial Service screen (front page) the contents of these Terms, contact number of the person in charge (phone, fax, e-mail address, etc.) and other information that the user should know before using the Service.
2. We may amend these Terms in such a way that does not violate the applicable laws (i.e. Act on the Regulations of Terms and Conditions; Framework Act on Electronic Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Act on Door-to-Door Sale, and Consumer Protection Act.)
3. If any of these Terms are amended, we shall put up a public notice concerning the existing Terms, the amended Terms, the date of application of the amended Terms, and the reason for such amendment on our Service homepage for a considerable period of time from 7 days before the effective date of such amendment.
4. We agree to provide this Service to you subject to your consent to these Terms. If you give your consent to these Terms, our provision of the Service and your use of our Service shall be preferentially governed by these Terms.
5. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to regularly visit this Site to confirm any changes to the Terms. The Company shall not bear any liability for any damages incurred by you or any users who are not aware that the Terms have been changed.
6. Any matters not specified in these Terms shall be governed by the applicable laws and regulations including the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Assessment Regulations of the Telecommunications Ethics Committee, the Code of Ethics for Telecommunications, the Program Protection Act, and related regulations.
Article 3 (Definitions)
As used herein, the following terms shall have the meaning defined below:
1. User: a Person who receives Service provided by this Site according to these Terms.
2. Usage Contract: Contract between the site and User for use of Services.
3. Application: Act of entering appropriate information in the application provided by the site and completing usage contract for Service by agreeing to these Terms
4. Applicant: A person who applies for the audition by providing the necessary Personal Information, and who may use the information and Services provided by this Site.
5. Password (PW): Combination of letters and numbers selected by the user to confirm user identity and to protect Personal Information.
6. Any other terms not specifically defined herein shall have the meaning defined in individual terms and conditions.
Chapter 2 Formation and Termination of Service Contract
Article 4 (Formation of Service Contract)
1. The Service Contract shall be established upon your acceptance of these Terms, and the Company’s approval of the application submitted by you.
2. You may express your consent by selecting “Consent” to the Terms or by clicking the “Consent” when registering for this Site.
Article 5 (Consent to Use Personal Information)
2. User’s Personal Information is collected, used, managed and safeguarded as shown below.
1) Collecting Personal Information: This Site collects your Personal Information based on the information you provide us with when joining our Site’s Services.
2) Using Personal Information: This Site does not disclose or distribute the Personal Information collected to third parties without prior consent. Exceptions are when there are requests from national organizations in relation to legal matters as that of such as electronic communication laws, when the Information Communications Ethics Committee requests information for criminal investigations or for other law-related procedures, or when you voluntarily disclose the information you provided on this Site.
3) Managing Personal Information: In order to protect or update your Personal Information, you may revise/delete your Personal Information at the Service’s Personal Information management at any time. You may also change/modify information that you believe is unnecessary.
4) Safeguarding Personal Information: Only you may check/revise/delete your Personal Information, and this is managed only by your ID and password. Therefore, you should not give your ID and password to others, and make sure that you log-out after use and close the web browser. (This is important to protecting your information when using computers in public places such as internet cafes or libraries)
3. When applying for an audition pursuant to these Terms, we assume that you agree for us to collect and use your Personal Information.
Article 7 (User Information Security)
1. You are responsible for protecting your information as soon as you complete membership registration procedures for this Site, and it is your responsibility to safeguard your ID and password.
2. You are responsible for protecting your ID and password, and when your ID or password has been compromised for any reason, you must immediately report it to the Company.
Otherwise you shall be solely liable for any loss or damages arising from your failure or negligence in making such report in a timely manner.
Chapter 3 Use of Service
Article 8 (Service Hours)
1. Unless there are technical issues, this Site’s Service hours are 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
2. Regular updates designated by the site are excluded from the Service hours shown in Clause 1.
Article 9 (Suspension of Service and Notifications)
1. In the event that the contents of data and other communication messages stored in or transmitted to the Company are not properly retained or inadvertently deleted due to national emergency, power failure, utility failure or any other force majeure events beyond the reasonable control of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any loss of communication data.
2. If the Company should permanently suspend the for any reason, the Company may shut down the Service after giving 15 days prior notice to all Members.
3. This Site may temporarily modify, change or suspend Services after giving a prior notification, without any liability to you or third parties.
4. This Site can temporarily suspend Services for emergency system inspections, installations, replacements or other reasons. In addition, when this Site deems it necessary to replace the system with an entirely new Service, the currently provided Services can be completely closed down.
5. When it is impossible to provide normal Services due to national crises, black-outs, Service equipment issues or congested network traffic, this Site can limit or stop all or part of the Services. When this occurs, a notification will be given to users before or after the incident.
6. When Service is suspended due to a cause beyond a reasonable control of this Site (Mistakes from the system administrator, disk problems, system-downs, etc.), it is impossible to give prior notices, and when the system is suspended due to issues from third parties (PC communications companies, etc.), no prior notifications may be given.
7. This Site can partition the Service and designate Service hours for each part. When this occurs, an announcement will be made.
8. When users violate the agreement terms of this Site, we can arbitrarily limit or stop usage and withdraw the usage contract without your prior consent. In this case, this Site can prohibit you from connecting to the Service.
Article 10 (Providing Information and Publication of Advertisements)
1. The Company may post on homepage or send e-mails, letters, text messages to provide various information and advertisements that the Company believes would be useful for you when you use the Service.
2. This Site may post advertisements which seem appropriate for the Service or is regarded as beneficial for the public interest.
Article 11 (Administration and Operation of Posts on this Site)
1. Rights to posts entered by you are reserved by IF Entertainment.
2. This Site reserves the right to edit or move the posting without prior consent, and can be deleted without prior notice in the following occurrences.
1) Postings which violate Service agreements or postings which are deemed as illegal, lewd, or vulgar
2) Contents which criticizes or is deemed slanderous to other members or third parties
3) When it violates public order and morals
4) When it may be linked to criminal actions
5) When it violates copyrights or other rights of third parties
6) When it violates other related laws
3. You shall solely assume all civil or criminal liabilities for infringing upon copyrights of 3rd persons.
Article 12 (Service Usage Limitations)
1. When information provided by users are found to be false, or if there is sufficient reason to believe that it is false, this Site can stop part or all of the Services provided to the user, and this Site does not take any responsibilities for mishaps caused by this.
2. When the user violates the agreements of Article 14 (Member Responsibilities), this Site can arbitrarily limit or stop Services to the user. In this case, this Site can prohibit the user from connecting to this Site.
Chapter 4 Duties and Responsibilities
Article 13 (Duties of this Site)
1. This Site does not violate regulations set by law or by these Terms, and has the duty to attempt to provide continuously stable Services.
2. This Site does not share or distribute Personal Information to third parties without prior consent from the member. This excludes instances when there are requests from national organizations on grounds related to electronic communications laws.
3. This Site must have a security system to protect the Personal Information of users so that they may use the Services of this Site safely.
4. This Site takes no responsibility for obstacles in using this Service due to a cause attributable to the user.
Article 14 (Applicants’ Responsibilities)
1. The information required for application for audition must be accurately filled in. In addition, the applicants must maintain and renew information to keep it accurate, and shall not allow third parties to use their ID and passwords.
2. Applicants shall not participate in profit-generating acts using this Service without prior approval from this Site.
3. Applicants may not copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish or broadcast any of the information acquired from this Service and/or distribute it to third parties without prior consent from this Site.
4. Applicants are prohibited from the following when using the Services provided by this Site.
1) Transmitting, posting or announcing contents which are slanderous, lewd, insulting, threatening or which may invade the privacy of others;
2) Hiding the source of contents obtained through the Service
3) Transmitting, posting or announcing contents which may not be used due to law or contracts
4) Transmitting, posting or announcing contents which invade patents, trademarks, business secrets, copyrights, and other intellectual properties
5) Transmitting, posting or announcing contents such as advertisements, promotions, spam mail, letters of luck, pyramids, etc.
6) Collecting and storing Personal Information of other users
7) Acts that have criminal intent or are related with criminal actions
8) Acts that invade good manners or social order
9) Defamation or insulting others
10) Invasion of intellectual properties and other rights of third parties
11) Hacking or distributing computer viruses
12) Continuously transmitting advertisements or other contents against the will of others
13) Actions which can or may hinder stable operation of Services
14) Changing information posted on this Site
15) Acts which violate Article 53 (1) of the Act on Electronic Communications Business
Article 16 (Seditious Communications) of the Enforcement Decree thereof.
Chapter 5 Miscellaneous.
Article 15 (Rights to this Site)
1. Services, necessary software to provide Services, images, marks, logos, design, Service names, intellectual properties related to information and trademarks, and other rights are reserved by this Site.
2. Unless explicit approval from this Site is given, users may not modify, loan, lend, sell, distribute, produce, transfer, re-license, set security rights or commercially exploit the property of this Site, and cannot give permission to do so to third parties.
Article 16 (No Assignment)
Applicants shall not assign, transfer or pledge as collateral any of their right to use the Service to third parties.
Article 17 (Compensation for Damages)
This Service is provided at no charge from this Site, and unless there were deliberately criminal actions, this Site will not be held responsible for any damages incurred.
Article 18 (Exemption of Liability)
1. This Site will be exempted from responsibilities for failure to provide the Services when there are natural disasters, wars, or other uncontrollable forces which make providing Services impossible.
2. This Site will be exempted from responsibilities when there are damages incurred by not being able to provide normal Services due to stopped Services caused by communications companies
3. This Site will be exempted from responsibilities when there are damages incurred due to unforeseeable reasons such as repair, replacement, maintenance, and construction of equipment for Services.
4. This Site will not be held responsible for damaged incurred due to errors in the user’s computer, or when the user enters their Personal Information or e-mail address inaccurately.
5. This Site is not responsible for any opinion or information expressed in the Service, and this Site will not oppose or adjust any opinions expressed to 3rd persons. This Site is not responsible for profits or losses that you incur by relying on the information in this Service.
6. This Site is not accountable for any responsibilities regarding the use of this Service as a medium for trade between members or with third parties, and will not be held responsible for profits that you may expect by using membership Services.
7. This Site is not responsible for any profits or losses incurred by gaining information through this Service that you may expect, and is not accountable for the information, data, or reliability of facts that members post on this Service.
8. This Site is not responsible for any accidental or purposeful losses incurred by you while using this Site’s Service.
9. This Site does not guarantee the accuracy, perfection, or quality of the contents of the Service that is provided by other members or organizations, unless it is provided by this Site. Therefore, this Site is not responsible for any kind of losses incurred by you while using the above contents. In addition, this Site is not responsible for compensation of any mental damages that the user may have incurred from other users while using this Service.
When there are lawsuits due to disputes caused by the use of this Service, you may file a civil lawsuit in the court having the jurisdiction over the place of business of IF Entertainment.
1. (Effective Date) These Terms shall come into effect on March 1, 2018.
Consent to Use of Personal Information
IF Entertainment may collect and use your Personal Information as follows:
Items of Personal Information to be collected:
Nationality, current residence, ID, PW, name, gender, date of birth, height, weight, home telephone number, cell phone number, email, occupation (company name, school name), SNS address, Service use record, access log, cookies, access IP information.